Saturday 17 August 2013

Twenty Thirteen [2013]



Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Assalamualaikum readers, stalkers, blogwalkers and cats.
Like always, I hardly got time to update this blog of mine so I bet its filled with dust and spiderwebs everywhere [macam kat rumah pula]. I kept thinking of deleting this merepek place but my heart said it would be such a shame cause it was three years ago and it should be growing although I do not know who is likely to read this blog.

Punya lama aku kasi tinggal blog ni. Sedetik lebih tau. eh? Setahun lebih. Right now, I'm happy to say I'm happily married. HAHAHAAHHA. no-lah, I'm happily a PMR Candidate? Its already August. Hi August!

Chibird kate...

Baru sekarang kau nak tulis kat blog kau kan, Nis? Many things have happened this year. Many changes too. Well, we can't be the same as yesterday right?  My brother's already grown up, he's at MRSM Ulul Al-Bab now. An Islamic Science school where he learns to memorise the Quran, both of my younger siblings go to a school where they have to memorise the Quran. It kinda makes me jealous cause they can do that but I'm still grateful I'm in a religious school cause I can learn Quran though I'm not memorising it. Its quite sad to see him go all on his own but that's just life, you'll have to learn by using your own wings to fly. All on top of that I hope he's always in Allah's guidance and protection. Amin.

The one and only boy. A handsome one of course :p

My youngest sister. The chinese-faced one :3

Apa lagi? Apa lagi? Ohhh, I've already done 3 exams, Formatif, Sumatif and the PMR Trial exam. Just one more left - Ataqeem Athanawi Al-Mutawassit [PMR] in Arab.
AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. hahah.
Its shocking to know that I've only got 5 weeks left and I still don't know how many percent ready I am but all I hope I can do my best and I hope all the big exam candidtes can do well. Amin InsyaAllah :]
It would be sooooo awesome to get straight A's. A dream come true.
Pweaseeee be nice! pweeease :3

----------



One of the best things that have happened this year that's truly memorable to me is to actually join the MightyMinds and the fact we've won Third Place. Although its just third place, its still makes me happy despite of the preparation we've made in only which is only a few days.
I've already found a photo of it but I'm embaressed because I look ridiculous in the picture so find it your self. :p
I also found a spot in the 100 finalists for the Spell It Right challenge in September, so wish me luck. Again, its also organised by RHB just like the MightyMinds my friend told me " Kau ni, anak RHB lah" :3 Oh well, Alhamdulillah  with a big kambing grin

This kambeng is cute okay. I like this kambeng although I don't eat em :3
--------------------------------
Its the last day of the holiday and I'm already back from kampung. I miss them all already. I miss the riuh-rendah-ness of the house. People chit-chattering, children running around, my aunties cooking [ ketara tak tolong masak :p], babies crying. T.T

Awesome me and my divas and my little hero. 
 and the fact that I'm having to go back to hostel tomorrow. NOOOOOOOOOOOOO. -.-'
Well, what can I do? Kena balik jugaklah, pujuk hati. uhuk uhuk.
I just love school because of my friends, I wanna meet them and then go back home but I can't. Accept the fact, Nis.
Takpelah, tanamkan niat untuk pergi sekolah untuk tuntut ilmu cause if you study and learn and travel around the world to find knowledge Lillahita'ala.. when you die, you'll die as a martyr or in Arab we say Syahid and InsyaAllah it will bring you to Jannah. AIn't that awesome? So we can't and have no excuse to not learn. Right? :]
Happens to me. 



Well I think that's all. Actually there's more to blog about, but I've gotta finish my homeworks and I'm lazy and blablablabla. This'll be my last update till November, maybe if I got time [I'm not promising though] I'll update it since I can hardly go home and its not much time till the exam. I bet you humans understand what happens when an exam is around the corner ;] I'm sure to update this after the exam though. Sorry if I ever did any wrongdoings to you all. Its still Syawal so I'd like to wish all the Muslims : Eid Mubarak! TaqabalAllahu minna wa minkum! [ May Allah accepts all our amal ]
This is actually a very random handsome mamsom post so.. ihik ihik! Tata!
Assalamualaikum.




p.s/ i've reached my sweet fifteen. dah besau dah. berat pun dh 50kg dah :p


Don't forget to pray for our brothers and sisters. #PrayfortheUmmah!
Updated after a century...


No comments:

Post a Comment