Monday 2 December 2013

Cuti-Cuti Malaysiaaaaa :)


Bismillahirahmanirahim
In the name of Allah the Most Compassionate and the Most Merciful.

Halloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. 
Did you count how many 'O's are in my HALLO just now? You shouldn't have, cause if you did you just wasted half your lifetime by then. Hahaha. I'm just joking. 
Just like what I said, I'll be posting after the exam. Yessss! PMR is over, two months ago. -.-
Sorry peeps, but I'm just too lazy to type. I expressed everything in my mind. Overthinking.
I'm enjoying my freedom days and its December now soooo

HELLO DECEMBER. HELLO PMR RESULT. :D

How's my blog? Does it look okay? I hope it does. I've made it simple. You might feel quite weird by seeing the potato in my header, even I don't know my purpose but maybe cause I like to eat. and I like potatoes a lot especially cheesy wedges plus they are really cuteee :3 Go Potato! and the minions in Despicable Me sing them ^-^v 

Aigoooo, my heart goes faster and faster and my hands get sweatier everytime I think of it. 
Please pray for us so that we get success dunia and akhirat. InsyaAllah. Amin.
Speaking Aigooo just now, I've been finishing my days by watching more Korean drama.
I actually made a list of things to do for the holidays ..


See how cute my writing has been after two long months after the PMR? Yeah, kinda catastrophic. Oh well.
I've been watching three of them. 

The Master's Sun 

My Girlfriend is a Nine-Tailed Fox 
My Princess
I fell in love with the hero in My Princess, Song Seung Heon. Unfortunately, he's 37 years old. Sooo... oh well : /  Next I'll be watching The Inheritors!. I can't wait :3 
Well that's all I wanna talk about. Till then.. Tata :)





No comments:

Post a Comment