Wednesday 26 December 2012

Cuti-Cuti


Gosh, lama gila since I've been posting. I've got lots of accounts now. :3 [Facebook. Twitter. Tumblr. Blog] Hahahaha, ingatkan nak buat lepas PMR. Well, seems like its ahead of schedule then. -.-' haha.
Anyways, I've seen my friends posts about their homeworks, even I'm not ketinggalan also. HAHA.
 I've finished my Sejarah and Kemahiran Hidup- Alhamdulillah.

I've already arrived from my kampung, sebenarnya dah lama dah, 25hb November lagi :3
Mann, I miss my kampung :/ Now, the family is living in a new home. Its lovely and homey..
and.. I have a new cousin! His name is Syahiq Husoifi :) Lawa tak nama dia? hoho

Big, Round eyes. WAHHHHHHHH! :3
 Its the holidays, so I decided to something I'd never ever thought of doing. Watching Korean drama. I always told myself to NOT WATCH THE DRAMAS. Akhirnya tewas. Why? Because it's storyline is so awesome! Syok giler, no wonder my friends sanggup tidur jam 1, 2 sbb nak tengok Korea plus the hero is always handsome. HAHAAHHAA.. My first ever korean drama is Scent of a Woman. You can watch it at HERE and its all about... hahaha, watch it yourself-lah. Malas nak hurai, I still guarantee that you'll love it to anyone who wants to watch it. ;) AND... since I'm Korean mad right now, I'm in the process of learning Korean. I know how to write my name in Korean! - 아니스♥  (A-ni-seu)


Since its the school holidays, I've been improving my cooking skills. HOHOHO. *bangga sket*
its not like I'm an expert chef or something, but I'm still proud of myself :D I usually cook because my parents are out to work, or because I'm just too rajin.. :p but I don't cook Asian style food like Nasi, or TomYam or segalanya-lah. I cook western food :3 heheheh. I'm not bragging, tpi masakan western ni lebih senang, kalau masakan Asian ni banyak kerja.. (ketara sgt pemalas) but still, I eat whatever I can eat as long as its not veggies or daging. I call myself a Half-Vegetarian.

This Sausage Roll was my first ever attempt. Yes- it did taste delicious. Yela, spa nak mengaku x sedap :p


This one is my second attempt, I made cocktail-ish la. Sebenarnya, mayonis dia x menjadi, but who cares, its still edible ;)
I bet anybody can do this. Roti telur + pepper + mayonis + jagung.
 Actually, I was really excited making this although its really easy, because I added pepper. Kejakunan sbb x pndai guna rempah. -.-' Ah! Did you know, there's a rempah with my name! Orang Malaysia panggil Jintan Manis, and in English its called - Star Anise :) BANGGANYAAAAA SAYA!

^^


This, my friend is Spaghetti.. it looks like a monster to me!


Pishcakes. >O

 The pishcakes were made yesterday, I made 'em with my umi and abah. Although nampak hangit sket, tapi mmg scrumptious! Om nom nom nom. I feel like eating it again and again and again. I should have a lifetime supply of these! Hahahahaha. Okay, we've reached the end of my post, tak lama lagi nak sekolah.. NOOOOOOOOOOO! and next year I'll be in Form 3, and what does that mean?- P.M.R! Wish me luck, humans. In shaa Allah, the 98's will ace it. Ameen ~


P.s/ I'm craving this. Can someone buy it for me? Pretty please? *Mata kucing dlm Shrek*



Syukran! Thank You! Merci! Komawo! Makasehh! for reading :)






1 comment: