Monday 12 November 2012

It's the holidays!

Yeahhhhhhh! It's the holidays! Wow, how fast time flies, I can't believe we're in November now. 

Well, I've got my results already. Alhamdulillah, ada jugak yang meningkat.
I targeted 6A's but sadly, it didn't accomplished, its okay. I'll have to try again also it was sooooooo close to getting 7A's. My Geography and P.Islam papers were - 78% -B !
Oh well, there's still time for improvement, right?
Anyways, its the second week of the 8 week holiday. I'm working on my History notes. I've just finished my English Literature notes and English Guided Writing. Yeahhh!
I am really not in the mood for making notes, I love jotting down notes but I don't like it if I'm forced to do it.

My lovely-dovely notebooks.

Buku teks yang bertimbun.
I already have the Form 3 Textbooks. Really have to get ready because my batch is the 
LAST GENERATION OF PMR.
Now, that's scary. We have to really make it Gempak! this time. Huuuu~

So, the holidays have come and I'm going to be travelling soon. Haha, travel* lah sangat. Muahahaahah,
Balik kampung je pon. I'm sick right now, I have an ulcer and I have the caries? -sakit gigi. 
I can't wait to go shopping for stuff. IN KUALA LUMPUR! Seriously, although I'm from the Peninsular, I hardly know where I am or what are the attractions because its been 8 years now for me living in Sabah.
I miss my friend already, some of the pictures on the last day of school. :D
Me posing with the camera. -NOT MY CAMERA :3

Nana with the camera~

Me and this rock ustazah ;3 -Diyanaaaa

I like this picture the most. Me and Moii :)




1 comment: