Saturday 29 September 2012

Exams.


Its been quite a few weeks since I've been posting.
Allahu Rabbi, two weeks form now I will take my test. SUMATIF II @ Peperiksaan Akhir Tahun. 
 Oh well~ I hope to get good grades. Well, who doesn't?
I wish Malaysia wasn't so exam-oriented. Kids these days can only find the answers to the exams by using the textbooks. Education is for life. NOT for exams. When I was in Scotland, I didn't really have much pressure when it came to a test. Actually, I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE I WAS SITTING FOR A TEST. How awesome is that? I love the way I was taught there. The education there is made for life.  I still remember what I was taught there until now. Alhamdulillah, Thank you Allah for giving me the chance ;) 

I really, really hope to get an A in Maths and K. Hidup especially, because for this entire year, I haven't got a single A yet for these subjects. I'm in the process of studying for the exams. I think it fun studying actually, WHY DIDN'T I NOTICE THIS EARLIER? 
I'm kinda into Maths now since Umi gave me this awesome workbook. Thank you, Umi<3
Well, GTG now. Study! Study! Study! Lillahi Ta'ala. 

Ya Allah, permudahkanlah. Amin. 

# Good luck for everyone who is taking the exams :) May all of us gain good marks. InsyaAllah!





Hahahahahahahaah. 



No comments:

Post a Comment